Our services include, but are not limited to:
• Live-In Care
• Personal Hygiene
• Dementia Care
• Veterans Care
• Personal Care
• Respite Care
• Mobility Assistance
• Light Housekeeping
• Assistance with Activities of Daily Living (ADL)
• Medication Reminders
• Meal Preparation
• Accompanying You to Your Appointment or Activities
We salute all veterans and their surviving spouses.
Your fathers, mothers, and friends may be eligible for a unique benefit via the Veterans Administration (VA) called “Aid and Attendance.”
This benefit requires that the Veteran or surviving spouse comply with the following:
• They are over age 65.
• They are a Veteran, a spouse of a living Veteran, or a surviving spouse of a Veteran.
• The Veteran served as “Active Military” status for 90 days during an approved time of war: WWII, Korean War, Vietnam War.
• The Veteran had an honorable discharge.
• The Veteran or surviving spouse meets income requirements.
• The Veteran, spouse of a living Veteran, or surviving spouse of a Veteran needs assistance with bathing, grooming, meal preparation, etc. on a regular basis in order to stay independent in their home or chosen place of residence.
Home Care For Adults is a proud provider of non-medical home care services to the areas of New York City, Brooklyn, Queens, Bronx, Manhattan and Nassau County.